AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-2539830, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization, Loveland Classical Schools Foundation.
Mighty Nest is an online shopping mall. Once registered, Mighty Nest members generate donations for their chosen cause by simply shopping online. With no costs, obligations, or hidden fees, Mighty Nest is a completely free service to both the benefiting organization and the Mighty Nest member!
Mighty Nest boasts essentials worthy of the love and effort you put into caring for your family. Their products are “better” because they meet rigorous criteria for safety and practicality. Every purchase at MightyNest donates up to 15% back to Loveland Classical Schools. On average, school supporters earn over $11 for their school with every order.
By simply shopping with your Target® Visa® debit or credit card and designating our school, 1% of the amount of each purchase you make is donated back to our school. If you’re not already taking part, please consider doing so. Grandparents, alumni, friends and neighbors can help too!
To participate or to see how much has been contributed towards our next check, please visit target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-316-6142. The Target school ID number is 153588, or find the school by searching “Loveland” as our school name.
You can find more information at the Target FAQ section.
Thrivent Financial offers a full complement of financial products, services and professional advice to help you meet your goals. Eligible Thrivent customers can now direct where Thrivent Financial distributes some of its charitable outreach grant dollars among thousands of participating nonprofit organizations and congregations.
If you have any questions about Thrivent Choice, please call 800.847.4836 and when prompted, say, “Thrivent Choice” or e-mail them.
iGive is an online shopping mall and search engine that is as simple as it sounds. Once registered, iGive members generate donations for their chosen cause by simply shopping online at any of the 1,000+ participating stores or by using the iGive search engine. With no costs, obligations, or hidden fees, iGive is a completely free service to both the benefiting organization and the iGive member!
Need something – anything? Use the iGive search engine to search the web. Each time you do, you will raise a penny (or more!) for LCS Foundation. And once you find what you are looking for, use iGive to shop. Shopping with iGive is similar to any other online shopping experience. The slight difference is that you must begin your shopping from any of the following: the LCS link within the iGive.com web site, the iGive Newsletter, or by having installed the iGive Button in your browser. By simply clicking through to the participating store’s website to shop, you begin the process of earning money for LCS Foundation!
Upon completion of your shopping, the participating store automatically sends iGive the needed information (order amount, order date, and your ID number which identifies the user to iGive.com but is meaningless to the online store), allowing iGive to identify and track the purchases automatically! You don’t need to enter any codes, or notify either the participating store or iGive. And LCS Foundation will always receive 100% of the donation amount as advertised on the iGive web site. (iGive.com receives fees separately from the amounts that go to the cause.) To confirm that you successfully linked to an iGive store, your visit will be immediately visible to you in the “You recently visited” box on the iGive website.
Click the following link to start shopping or searching online with iGive today: http://www.iGive.com/LovelandClassicalSchools.
Every time you load your King Soopers LCS card, 5% is donated to LCS! To get yours, purchase the In-Store Reloadable King Soopers card by contacting our Scrip coordinator. Remember to load and use your LCS gift card for purchases so both you and the school benefit!
Reloadable King Soopers cards are an easy and convenient way to support our school every time you shop for groceries, postage stamps or fuel. For every dollar added to the reloadable cards, King Soopers donates 5% back to LCS – at no cost to you!
Here is how it works:
- If you don’t already have a reloadable King Soopers card with the LCS logo on it or if you need more, please contact us. Your order will be available with the next Scrip order and can be picked up at the front desk during regular school hours. It is critical that you obtain the reloadable King Soopers card(s) from LCS so that any amount loaded to the card is credited back to LCS.
- Once you have your card(s), stop by the in-store customer service desk or fuel center kiosk to add money to your reloadable King Soopers gift card. (Note: The card may also be loaded at checkout, but the money must be added in a separate transaction before your first item is scanned.)
- Shop! Did you know you can purchase your USPS postage stamps at King Soopers? Use your card to purchase your stamps and not only earn money for our school, but also earn fuel points!
- Use your King Soopers gift card at checkout to pay for your purchases. You will earn fuel points on all grocery purchases, helping you save even more at the pump.
- When your card is empty, don’t throw it away! Reload your card again for future purchases. The card can be reloaded any number of times for any amount up to $500 with no expiration date. (Please note that empty cards will expire after 90 days and can not be reactivated.)