2018-2019 Open Positions
Please fill out an application and submit along with your resume, cover letter, educational philosophy, and salary requirements via email@example.com.
For non-instructional applicants please submit an application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Hiring ProcessTeachers are the greatest asset when it comes to educating a student in the classroom. Loveland Classical Schools does not take the teacher hiring process lightly. Below is the outline of the hiring process.
- LCS asks for a cover letter, educational philosophy, resume, and salary requirements. If the candidate is missing any items, we may remove the person from further consideration.
- Candidates are scrutinized for their professionalism of the documents. If any document has grammatical errors, typos, or unprofessional writings, the candidate may be removed from further consideration.
- The Elementary or the Middle/High School Principal conducts a phone interview with the candidate lasting an average of one hour. The candidate is being reviewed for his/her depth of content knowledge, moral character, and alignment of vision with Loveland Classical Schools.
- The top two or three candidates are asked to do a face-to-face interview.
- During the interview, the candidates are given a topic to discuss. This reveals a great deal of knowledge the candidates possess. This also gives insight to their ability to work with others, which is something we desire in all teachers.
- The candidates are then given approximately 30 to 40 minutes to prepare a lesson.
- Approximately one hour after the candidates arrive, they are asked to present their lesson to students for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After each lesson, the students are asked a series of questions for their perspective.
- If we find a candidate able to meet the standard of content, character, and chemistry, an offer is extended to the candidate. If not, the process is repeated.