2021-2022 School Year
MS/HS Science Teacher – (1.0 FTE)
Elementary Science Teacher – (1.0 FTE)
Registrar – (1.0 FTE)
Technology Assistant – (0.2 FTE)
Full-Time Substitute – (1.0 FTE)
MS/HS Day Lead Custodian – (1.0 FTE)
Evening Custodian – Academy – (0.5 FTE)
Evening Custodian – Lyceum – (0.5 FTE)
Substitute Teacher as needed
Substitute Classroom Coordinator as needed
Substitute Custodian as needed
Athletic Coaching Positions
Please fill out an application and submit along with your resume, cover letter, educational philosophy, and salary requirements via email@example.com.
For non-instructional applicants please submit an application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Hiring ProcessTeachers are the greatest asset when it comes to educating a student in the classroom. Loveland Classical Schools does not take the teacher hiring process lightly. Below is the outline of the hiring process.
- LCS asks for a cover letter, educational philosophy, resume, and salary requirements. If the candidate is missing any items, we may remove the person from further consideration.
- Candidates are scrutinized for their professionalism of the documents. If any document has grammatical errors, typos, or unprofessional writings, the candidate may be removed from further consideration.
- The Elementary or the Middle/High School Principal conducts a phone interview with the candidate lasting an average of one hour. The candidate is being reviewed for his/her depth of content knowledge, moral character, and alignment of vision with Loveland Classical Schools.
- The top two or three candidates are asked to do a face-to-face interview.
- During the interview, the candidates are given a topic to discuss. This reveals a great deal of knowledge the candidates possess. This also gives insight to their ability to work with others, which is something we desire in all teachers.
- The candidates are then given approximately 30 to 40 minutes to prepare a lesson.
- Approximately one hour after the candidates arrive, they are asked to present their lesson to students for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After each lesson, the students are asked a series of questions for their perspective.
- If we find a candidate able to meet the standard of content, character, and chemistry, an offer is extended to the candidate. If not, the process is repeated.