The Loveland Classical Schools Grandparents Club is run by grandparents with the purpose of staying in touch with other LCS grandparents, volunteering to help the school and engaging with your grandchildren, our students, in a more intentional way. Grandparents choose opportunities in which to participate, such as the following:
- Food Prep and Lunch Support 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Watch D.O.G. Program Anytime from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 pm
- Traffic Volunteers 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Morning Forum (reading groups) 7:45 a.m. - 8:05 a.m.
- Volunteer during school events, such as Colonial Day, Civil War Reenactment, Drama Performances and special classroom events
- Volunteer the LCS Benefit Auction with marketing, procurement of auction items, set up and many more tasks for this signature event
You are an important part of the lives of your grandchildren, and we look forward to working with you.