Thank you for your interest in Loveland Classical Schools!
We begin enrolling for the next school year the first day back after Thanksgiving break (starting with siblings). The LCS Lottery Team will continue to fill openings for the school year as fluctuation occurs throughout the spring and summer. Please be patient during this process. Due to the 48 hours allotted for acceptance and one week time period allotted for families to return enrollment paperwork, notifications will be made as quickly as possible.
- The school enrolls students in the highest grades first and progresses to the lower grades.
- LCS pulls entire families. For example, if your oldest student is chosen, any siblings will be offered open spots or will be moved to the sibling waitlist until an opening becomes available. (Note: siblings receive spots before other students in the general lottery.)
- LCS gives families 48 hours to make a decision and respond to the school regarding their acceptance. The family will then be required to complete all enrollment paperwork (sent to the parent/guardian email address on file) for each accepted child within one week.
- Once all steps are completed, families will receive Thompson School District’s acceptance letter to confirm enrollment.
- Attend an information meeting to learn more about Loveland Classical Schools (LCS prioritizes families that have attended this meeting).
- Fill out an Online Lottery Form.
- Please be sure to indicate the school year you are interested in attending.
- If you have children currently attending LCS, please complete our 2019-2020 school year sibling waitlist form (please do not fill out a lottery form).
- Complete Thompson School District’s 2019-2020 Open Enrollment Application (you may have completed this step already, if so please do not submit again).
- Once your family has been drawn in the lottery, LCS will email you an official student position offer. Click on the links in the attached document and complete the enrollment instructions.
In accordance with policy AC, Thompson School District does not discriminate in open enrollment on the basis of race, color, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry, ethnicity, disability and/or any other status protected by law.
The district’s Section 504/I’itle II Coordinator/Compliance Officer is designated to assist the district, specific to students, with its response to complaints of discrimination and/or harassment on the basis of disability. The contact information for the Coordinator/Compliance Officer is:
Director of Student Support Services Thompson R2-J School District
800 South Taft Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
Complaints alleging discrimination and/or harassment against students may be filed directly with the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204.