- If you and your student chooses to bring in valentines there should be one for each student in the class (28 students)
- They should fill out the “From” but not the “To”
- If treats are attached they should not have peanuts or tree nuts.
- During part of a recess, students will walk around and place one in bags on each desk.
- The bags will be placed in backpacks to share with you when they get home.
If you do not want to send anything in that is okay. Your child will still be receiving valentines. If your family does not observe this holiday and you would rather your child not participate please let me know so we can make arrangements for your child so they are not uncomfortable.
–REMINDER – Students have Monday, 2/18 off for Presidents day. I hope you all enjoy the 3 day weekend!
Gone but Not Forgotten Packet readings & questions – Finish if not completed in class – due Thursday, 2/14