You will not be charged the Annual Student Fee if you are approved for Free and Reduced services. Free and Reduced applications will be available at Back to School Night or can be completed online at https://www.applyforlunch.com.
For more information on our TSD hot lunch program please visit: https://www.lovelandclassical.org/parents/hot-lunch-program/
School Supplies List:
K – 5 Students
Note that additional school supply items may be requested by your child’s teachers; however, the student fee covers the majority of your student’s supplies. Students should come to school with the following supplies all labeled with the owner’s name:
- Water bottle
Donations of the following items are always welcome and very helpful:
- Facial Tissues
- Wet wipes
- Sandwich, Quart, or Gallon Ziploc Freezer Bags
- Ticonderoga #2 pencils
6 – 12 Students
Student materials fees are used to purchase many of the books that are used in your students’ literature classes. By allowing students to keep their books, they can make notes in these books and then refer back to their own intimate insights for the rest of their lives. We have found that many scholars have begun their own collections this way and have appreciated looking back over the years to their formative thoughts on their readings.
In general, students will need something to write with, something to write on, a place to store handouts from the teachers, and a place to keep their writing utensils. Below are our supply recommendations; however, if your student prefers something different and it fits with the aforementioned description, then feel free to get those supplies.
- 5 – 6 Spiral notebooks – one for each core class (history, science, literature, math, latin and foreign language). Not needed for art (though will be needed for art history or music theory), band, orchestra, and P.E.
- Folder for each subject
- Pencils (wooden or mechanical)
- Pens (blue or black)
- Pencil bags
- Students may also benefit from having a lunchbox, backpack, water bottle, and locker shelf.
- Click Here for Academy Supplies by Department (2019-2020 school year only).****Please check back closer to the start of the school year for an updated 2020-2021 list.
Note: Every middle school and high school student is assigned a half-sized locker to themselves. Student are then assigned a combination lock that they are required to use to keep their locker contents safe.